C&D UPS12-615MRF True Front Access High Rate Max VRLA Battery
- 176ah rating at 20 hours
- 573 watts per cell
- Direct welded front facing terminals
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) Technology
- ABS (UL94 V-0) flame-retardant case
- Spill proof construction
- 3-year manufacturer’s warranty*
- UL listed
*See warranty page for details.
This is a genuine C&D Technologies UPS12-615MRF rechargeable valve regulated lead-acid (VRLA) battery. The C&D True Front Access High-Rate Max (MRF) line of batteries is an industry leader for a number of UPS applications:
- Data Centers
- Network Operations Centers
- Industrial Process Control Facilities
- Internet Hosting Sites
- Semiconductor Manufacturing
- Banks & Financial Markets
- Power Generation Plants
- Hospitals & Testing Laboratories
- Emergency 9-1-1 Response Centers
With a self-discharge rate of less than 3% per month, the UPS12-615MRF battery has an expected design lifespan of 10 years in standby use and up to 300 cycles at full discharge, in-cycle service.
The UPS12-615MRF has no-leak construction, and with all required service points front-accessible it is significantly easier, safer, and more cost-effective to maintain.
|Dimensions||22.01 × 4.86 × 11.14 in|